Thursday, January 7, 2016

Due to some technical difficulties...

I went to bed early last night without checking my blogs and so was late finding out today that something was wrong with my last three Calendar posts. For some reason unknown to me the covers for January 5, 6 and 7 were no longer showing on visitors' web browsers. I appreciate that some readers already care enough to let me know about the problem by leaving comments, and I hope the problem is now fixed. I've tested the blog on three separate browsers and it looks okay everywhere. This weekend you'll get your first look at my own pulp collection and I'll have a review up for my first Vintage Paperback of the Week -- and it's a doozy -- plus the regular daily Calendar posts. I apologize for the mess, but the new blog remains a work in progress -- with the emphasis on progress, I hope.


  1. Alas, still not seeing images for January 5 through 7 in either Chrome or Firefox. What I do see in place of each image is a white circle with a shaded circle inside it, and a white horizontal bar inside the shaded circle.

  2. Thanks for the update. I've just tried a different way of inserting pictures into the posts. Let me know if it works.

  3. I'm seeing the cover images ok on Internet Explorer. It really adds to the discussion about pulps. I guess that's why I not only read and collect the pulps but also collect and hang up the original artwork and cover paintings.